Welcome to Kristie Argot's blog about Web 2.0 tools in the classroom!

Welcome to Kristie Argot's blog about Web 2.0 tools in the classroom!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Read/Write Web in the Classroom

I think the Read/Write Web will make my practice and classroom more inviting, exciting, and hands-on. I currently have a Wiki that makes the classroom inviting for both parents and students. Parents can learn what is happening in the classroom. Students can find their homework, spelling and reading vocabulary at home if they forgot to write it down. It will make the lessons more exciting and hands-on for students because I will post pictures of projects and have students blog to explain what they learned. I am also thinking of using a Wiki as a journaling tool. Students will write a paragraph, and then peers will edit it. I think this is exciting because students will be able to see all the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment