Welcome to Kristie Argot's blog about Web 2.0 tools in the classroom!

Welcome to Kristie Argot's blog about Web 2.0 tools in the classroom!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Flickr




Zoutedrop. (2008, July 14). Great Panda Bear. Zoutedrops's Photostream. Retrieved July 1, 2010 from http://www.flickr.com/photos
/zoutedrop/2668580919/.




I thought I could use Flickr in my classroom for my Vertebrate Poster Project. Students make a poster with two animals from each vertebrate group. I would have my students view pictures through Flickr to find animals to use on their poster.

I also thought I could have my students take their own pictures, for example, geometrical shapes around the building. We would then upload them to Flickr and other classmates could comment on the picture, listing characteristics of each shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment