Welcome to Kristie Argot's blog about Web 2.0 tools in the classroom!

Welcome to Kristie Argot's blog about Web 2.0 tools in the classroom!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Zoho Notebook

Zoho Notebook is a web application that I could see my students using to make a study guide. During class, my students copy notes off the board that I think are important. Sometimes students do not copy everything and don't ask for more time or they have trouble studying at home. Zoho Notebook allows more than one person to access the notebook at a time. I thought I could have students type their notes and organize them anyway that works for them. Zoho lets you put text anywhere on the page, not just top to bottom like writing in a notebook. I would then have a partner access a friend's page to see if they missed anything important. I like how Zoho also allows you to add presentations, pictures, audio, etc. Students can then go home and study with their parents online.

No comments:

Post a Comment